Delaware PTA currently has an opening for a state treasurer. If you or someone you know would like to join our State Board and help support the work we do at the state level – let us know!!
Why we need you:
We need you to use your experience and attention to detail to look after the financial systems of Delaware PTA
What skills do you need?
We’re looking for volunteers with bookkeeping skills or with experience of working with financial systems. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must, plus basic numeracy skills. We are looking for someone that can be responsive to the board and our members and also work well as part of a team.
What will you be doing?
As the authorized custodian of the association’s funds, the PTA Treasurer plays a crucial role in maintaining the health of the organization. Please see complete Treasurer Description (2)
What support will we give you?
We will provide all the training you need to feel confident in the role. The State President and interim Treasurer will be available to advise and assist you. . There will also be other experienced volunteers in the team who will be available when you need help or want to ask a question.
What benefits do you get?
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference in supporting Delaware’s children.
- Latest training at the state and the national level.
- The enjoyment of meeting new people and being part of a team.
- Making a positive contribution to your local community.
- Opportunity to expand on existing skills that can be used in many other settings.
Where will you be based?
In your local community/home
How do you apply?
You can apply by completing the Potential Leader Referral Form. When you’ve filled in the form, email back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org