Numerous benefits are available to dues-paying units and members.
Dues paying PTA’s and Members
- A Local PTA Leader Kit containing recruitment ideas and other materials to use
throughout the school year
- Various resources on family engagement programs, fundraising, working collaboratively
and much more
- Select resources developed in collaboration with PTA’s national partners
- Access to grants to support programs and events
- Our Children magazine, PTA’s flagship publication with parenting articles by experts on
children’s health, education, and well-being; and information on advocacy efforts; the
latest news that affects children and youth
- National PTA Annual Convention member rates
- Teacher Appreciation Week ideas
Individual members who join NPTA have access to a number of exclusive benefits too, including:
- Online parenting resources, including Our Children Online magazine.
- E-newsletters on legislative issues.
- Exclusive National PTA member benefits and sponsor offers.
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online.
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions,
- The PTA Takes Action Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on
issues important to children, schools and families