We are pleased to announce the following students have been selected as the Reflection Theme Search winners at the state level. We received more than 100 entries this year from a lot of talented students, so it was a tough decision.
These entries will be sent to National PTA and judged at the National level. One exceptional theme will be chosen February 1, 2018 to inspire creativity for the 2019-2020 PTA Reflections program theme.
Good luck to all participants!
State Level Theme Search Winners
- Be Your Own Hero….. Anaiya Kahn, Grade 3, North Star Elementary
- Believe In Yourself… Paulina Bedolla, Grade 12, Newark HS
- Choose Your Own Path! …. Emma Madison, Grade 5, Cooke Elementary
- Life is a Journey …. Seraphina Cederholm, Grade 1, Linden Hill Elementary
- My Gift to the World Is… Alex Holmes, Grade 5, Linden Hill Elementary